Director of IT - North & South America
Sony / ATV Music Publishing
Sony/ATV Music Publishing became the largest publishing company in the world after purchase of EMI Music Publishing.
- Oversee IT staff and operations in Nashville, Miami, LA, Canada, Mexico and South America.
- Oversee operations of the Nashville Data center server architecture, IT projects, supervise desktop support team, and network maintenance.
Saved over $250,000/year renegotiating contracts and another $200,000/year by streamlining and improving processes, infrastructure, and systems.
- Complete Data Center and Network infrastructure upgrade in 3 buildings at Nashville locations (Switches, Routers/Core, Racks, Servers, complete rewire, etc...) This includes evaluating, negotiating pricing, and choosing the best hardware and vendors.
- Full inventory and integration of EMI network into Sony/ATV's network worldwide post Sony/ATV purchase of EMI. This includes connectivity and integration of 58 offices worldwide, and Data Centers located in NY, London, LA, and Argentina.
- New hardware deployment (Servers as well as over 100 desktops in Nashville).
- New wireless infrastructure Nationwide.
- Document Management replacement and implementation Worldwide.
- Implementation of security to meet GISS standards and Security Audits.
- Upgrade JD Edwards system to Microsoft Dynamics Navision and BPC.
- Implement New Sophos Anti-Virus Solution Worldwide.
- Implement New Smartphone Policy Security settings Worldwide.
- Implement SmartPhone MDM software Worldwide.
- Virtualization of Physical servers.