Top-notch educator seeking to turn 10 years of experience in the field of education into a career which combines my knowledge of Child Development, experience teaching young children and ability to connect with and inspire current and future educators.
- Adaptable and flexible in all aspects of my work. I have planned and presented material for educational professionals, switched to a different classroom midyear at my supervisor's request in order to assist in classroom management, and transitioned to a solo lead teaching position midyear due to budgetary constraints.
- Attention to detail enables me to be the "go-to" person in current and previous employment for proofreading documents, checking wording and grammar and suggesting style, format and content changes in written documents.
- Praised by supervisors for calm demeanor and ability to handle stressful situations with a level head and a smile.
- Built a trusting and beneficial relationship with a wide variety of people due to daily interactions with coworkers, classroom parents, teachers at all levels, and various presenters and collaborators. Praised for my ability to work harmoniously with people of vastly different personalities and teaching styles.
- Advanced computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Publisher. Also skilled with Adobe Photoshop Elements, online research, and writing for the web.