Technical Instructor, Department of Physics
- Provided instructional, curricular, and technical support for six different undergraduate physics courses.
- Directed, edited, and publicized over 60 freely available videos of physics demonstrations.
- Designed and machined new physics demonstrations and improved many others.
- Facilitated studio learning in an interactive, technology-rich environment.
- Performed on-the-fly troubleshooting and repair for a wide variety of technology including Windows and Linux based computing systems, electrical circuits, mechanical systems and motors, and AV equipment.