collect information to develop the financial plan.
- Identify related facts by making required calculations; arrange client information for analysis.
- Identify the client’s objectives, needs, and values that have financial implications.
- Identify the information required for the financial plan.
- Identify the client’s legal issues that effect the financial plan.
- Determine the client’s attitudes and level of financial sophistication.
- Identify material changes in the client’s personal and financial situation.
- Prepare information to enable analysis.
SYNTHESISsynthesize and strategize financial information to create a financial plan.analyze and assess financial information to develop strategies for the client.