Major/Cold Shut Planning Specialist
Providing leadership, for contract resources to ensure planning Major Shutdowns and Continuous Improvement activities occur in accordance with plant needs and business objectives at the Magnetite Pelletising Plant. This involves:
- Identification, Forecast, and Budgeting of Maintenance and Continuous Improvement Activites up to a 5-year horizon.
- Management of resources to drive Plant and Process Improvement Projects from concept to commissioning, including:
- Technical Review and Support to Third Party projects being executed on site.
- Management of Planning resources for Major Shutdown Execution, including:
- Leadership and Planning support to Shutdown Planning Resources.
- Development and governance of Major Shutdown asset and execution strategies.
- Review and approval of proposed Major Shutdown activities to ensure alignment with safety, environment and business requirements.
- Development, management and reporting of Major Shutdown Budget spend.