Project Execution Leader
Providing leadership, support and governance to site resources to ensure planning and scheduling of Daily Maintenance and Major Shutdowns occur in accordance with plant needs and business objectives at the Minerals Processing Pelletising Plant. This involves:
- Management and execution of Plant and Process Improvement Projects from concept to commissioning, including:
- Technical Review and Support to Third Party projects being executed on site.
- Management of Planning activities for Daily Maintenance Execution, including:
- Leadership and support to Onsite Planning & Stores Resources.
- Governance of plant asset strategy planning for execution.
- SAP Master data support.
- Development and Support of contracts for regular maintenance tasks.
- Management of Planning activities for Major Shutdown Execution, including:
- Leadership and Planning support to Shutdown Planning Resources.
- Development and governance of Major Shutdown asset and execution strategies.
- Review and approval of proposed Major Shutdown activities to ensure alignment with safety, environment and business requirements.
- Development, management and reporting of Major Shutdown Budget spend.