Providing systems, governance and support to site resources to ensure planning and scheduling of Major Shutdowns occurs in accordance with plant needs and business objectives across the Minerals Processing sites. This involves:
- Development of Planning Systems for Major Shutdown Execution, including:
- Safety and Environmental Systems
- Cost Management
- Inventory Management
- Quality Systems
- Major Shutdown Body of Knowledge (Central Online Library)
- Development and review of Execution Strategies (Duration & Frequency).
- Development of Resourcing Strategies.
- Development of Reporting Systems.
- Review and Development of Asset Strategies.
- Mentoring and On the Job training of resources to deliver strategic outcomes.
- Systems Governance & Auditing.
- Master Scheduling.
- Procurement of Services and Tendering Scopes of Work.
- Procurement and Cataloguing of Spares and Components.
The role has responsibility across the following sites:
April 2015 - Current:
- Magnetite Pelletising Plant (Whyalla) - Current
April 2015 - December 2015:
- Fixed Plant Crusher (Southern Middleback Ranges)
- Magnetite Concentrator (Southern Middleback Ranges)
- Ore Beneficiation Plant (Southern Middleback Ranges)