ID Business Solutions founded by me in 2002. Started out as a service provider in business administration and interim management. Throughout the years grown and developed into a versatile business partner in business consultancy and financial management. Provided many companies and organizations with excellent support and advice.
Interim Business consultant, Heliview Professional Marketing Services
September 2011 - Present
- Business consultancy & support B2B
- Lead-generation conferences & seminars
- Lead-generation third-parties
- Account-executive BMW group Netherlands
Interim Business controller, Vlisco Netherlands BV
February 2011 - May 2011
- Develop/improve AO-ICVlisco Netherlands regarding business processes, uniformity and integrity of information and reports.
- Project manager developing/implementing of accounting‑manual
- Responsible for developing/improving week reports and KPI's.
Capital expenditures (capex)
- Responsible for managing capital expenditures Vlisco Netherlands,
- Ghana, Ivoorkust, Togo, Nigeria and Congo.
- Monthly report investments
- Managing WBSO projects
- Development/implementation of:
- capex reporting and analysis tool
- Digital approval process
- Various forecasts and analysis
- Responsible for managing planning P&L.
Interim Credit manager, Waters Chromatography
November 2010 - Februari 2011
- Managing accounts receivable department
- Improve AR-position for entities Netherlands and Belgium
- (Cashed 7.5M in 2 months)
- Develop and implement new creditmanagement policy (SOX‑compliant)
- Month report and annual account 2010 (US‑GAAP)
- Responsible for cashmanagement
- Various ad-hoc activities
Interim Business Controller Prorail BV , te Utrecht.
Augustus 2010 - Oktober 2010
Business controller F&C
- Month report/Quarter report
- Managementcontract/Budget 2011 F&C
- FTE‑management F&C
Business controller accountmanagement.
- Develope/improve AO‑IC according to Lean Six‑sigma
- Develope/improve maand/kwartaalrapportage
- Supporting projectcontrol/projectadministration
- Various internal auditsaccountmanagement
Interim business analyst ,Partner Logistics BV, te Bergen op Zoom.
October 2009 - January 2010
Budget 2010 of 19 companies.
- Financial budget
- FTE budget
- Investment budget
- Solvation/Liquidity prognosis
- Cashflow forecast
- Developing new business model.
- Supporting various planning & control activities regarding:
- Depreciation model 2010-2015
- Improvements and developments AO/IC
- Supporting SAP-consultants with implementation
- Monthly management reports
Interim Business Controller Amphia Hospital Breda
Aug 2008 - July 2009
Business controller of 2 divisions:
- Division 1: Cardiology, cardiovascular surgery and pulmonary surgery. - Division 4: Dermatology, allergology, ENT, psychology, psychiatry, ophthalmology, morgue, spiritual care, social work, voluntary work and plastic surgery.
Control Volume: 50,000,000 EUR / 521 FTE.
- Monthly reporting Amphia (Amphia score) - Financial reporting - Production reporting - FTE reporting - Quality reporting - Investment reporting
- Financial analysis (per month)
- Financial forecasting (quarterly)
- Production forecasting (quarterly)
- Cost center Analysis (quarterly)
- Conducting monthly and quarterly meetings with department and division management.
- Advising on financial management regarding production, personnel and quality.
- Monitor and analyze production development, financial development and FTE development regarding annual budget.
- Managing WOBM (human research).
Interim Financial Controller Pellikaan Health & Racquet Club Breda May 2008 - September 2008
- Managing finance department (3 fte)
• Monthly reporting • Liquidity Prognosis • Budget Analysis / Management • Energy management • Tax (DB and LB) • Contract management • Personnel management & administration • Credit management • Improve AO-IC processes Interim Financial ConsultantSiemens Group Netherlands June 2007 - October 2007
- Treasury and asset-management Liquidity Prognosis Management reporting External reporting (DNB, CBS) Cash management
Interim Financial Consultant Chellomedia Amsterdam January 2007 - May 2007
- Responsible for accounts payable
• Responsible for accounts receivable • Develop tax-reporting • USGAAP / UKGAAP / NLGAAP / IFRS Interim Assistant Controller University of Tilburg / Tias Nimbas November 2006 - January 2007
- (Preparation) annual accounts Credit management Responsible for financial administration
- Financial analysis AO-IC
Interim financial AO-IC consultant Essent, Den Bosch / Waalre April 2005 - November 2006
• Implementation electronic registration system of working hours (Tyss) • Responsible AO-IC processes regarding implementation • Close collaboration and general management with Adecco and Vedior • Advisory / intermediate link between purchasing, finance, IT management.
Interim Assistant Controller Municipality of Breda January 2005 - April 2005
• Budget management departments education and culture • Management reporting • Investment management • Facilities management • Develop planning & control process • Discuss progress projects with project managers Interim Assistant ControllerScholle Europe, Breda November 2004 - January 2005
• Financial administration Scholle Netherlands, France, Germany • NLGAAP, DEGAAP, FRGAAP, IFRS • Responsible for accounts receivable and accounts payable • Responsible for general ledger and sub-administration • Monthly closure / monthly reporting • (co) developing AO-IC processes
Interim Assistant Controller Exxon Mobil May 2004 - September 2004
• External Reporting (CBS, KPMG) • Management reporting ExxonMobil Benelux • Cost reporting • Cash management • Various financial analysis and forecasting • Analyze / develop AO-IC processes in relation to ERP system (SAP R / 3) Interim Financial Employee APEricsson January 2003 - March 2004
• Responsible accounts payable Ericsson Switzerland, Austria and Germany
• General ledger / sub-administration; • Claims & Correspondence • Various analysis / forecasts for accounts payable • Analyze and improve processes in the AP related AO-IC structure