Web Marketing and Social Media Intern - Office of Marketing and Communications
Santa Clara University
WEB MANAGING WORK
- Assisted in creating the website for the Jesuit School of Theology using the CommonSpot interface and Cold Fusion Media, among other projects
- Helped spearhead the creation of SCU Stories, a website highlighting the achievements of current and former students in industry, as well as writing articles for the said project.
- Provided a detailed 12-step documentation process for adding the SCU Stories widget onto Santa Clara University webpages.
- Completed client projects around campus, aiding in the generation of content and relevant pages. Troubleshot and provided support for clients.
SOCIAL MEDIA WORK
- Drove product marketing through doubling the number of fans on the Facebook page with interactive campaigns such as special features and exclusive content. Resulted in overall application increase for the Class of 2014 from the Class of 2013 (Applications rose to 6,800 from 6,057 as a result of the Facebook page, The Santa Clara (May 13th, 2010)).
- Gathered and analyzed data from the Facebook page and organized presentations providing breakdowns of analytical data including suggestions on how to better market to the target fan.
- Wrote articles on the Facebook page surrounding topics such as the Gonzaga-SCU Basketball game and the top 21 things to do while at Santa Clara University
- Collaborated with the Alumni Office in creating a promotion encouraging seniors to interact on the Facebook page in exchange for prizes
- Provided support to Santa Clara University incoming freshmen by answering questions and facilitating discussions on the Santa Clara experience.
Portfolio available upon request. Relevant Links: SCU Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SantaClaraUniversity Jesuit School of Theology: http://www.scu.edu/jst SCU Stories: http://www.scu.edu/scustories