Instructional Design Expert-4+ years of experience
- Apply current research and theory to instructional design projects.
- Implement a professional development program to address faculty experience and skill gaps.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with peers in a design project.
- Evaluate and asses instruction and its impact on learning.
- Developed and designed four courses utilizing ADDIE and Gagne’s Nine Events of Instruction with focus on Behavior, Constructivism, Developmental, and Experiential learning theories.
- Developed a Handbook of Instructional Design Theories and Models.
- Proficient in Windows 2010, 7, XP, Vista, Microsoft 2003.
Program/Project Management Expert-3+ years of experience
- Apply business and coaching skills to managing instructional design projects.
- Problem solver and strategical thinker that results in meeting deadlines of multiple tasks.
- Led and managed a team of 5 people for developing and designing an e-Learning course called Business Communications in the Real World.
- Coordinated with team members to check the project status and deal with issues regarding project completion.
- Conducted clients’ communication sessions to evaluate client needs and ensure timely project delivery.
- Coordinated and a liaison between Senior Management and team members for tracking Conflict, Risk Management, and Performance Reports.
- Meet Project Management timelines for design and development of courses.
- Possess strong Project Management skills managing complex, multi-faceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth.