Jul 2014 - Jun 2015
Marketing Assistant Intern
Microsoft Taiwan Corporation
- Managed Microsoft Fans Page and achieved significant results of 200% growth from 8,000 to 20,000 likes by publishing interactive contents , hosting community activities and analyzing fans behavior.
- Administered 20+ Microsoft Taiwan official websites by analyzing and monitoring corresponding traffic flows, meanwhile, provide all relevant reports that were required to improve website qualities.
- Organized the Microsoft Youth Forum 2014 , which brought the website 1000+ reaches, and 20% enrollment rate within a month. In addition, it was done under cost-free condition.
Apr 2013 - Aug 2013
Administration Assistant/event Assistant
Institute for Information Industry
- Hosted over 500+ people were brought to experience the 3-days “Smart TV” promoting event.
- Facilitated Computex Taipei 2013 Home Grid Forum receiving all the phones, and associating with all the event vendors.
Sep 2013 - Present
EMBA Program, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- Built-up relationship with the executives who came from different properties.
- Designed a forum achieved the top CTR (click-through rate) by posting 12+ posts within a month.
- Organized at least three networking events for EMBA students.
Jun 2008 - Mar 2012
Activity Coordinator and Public Relations
- Led the team to increase 200% revenue by holding a seven-day fundraising event for the department.
- Coordinated activities for the 12th graduation exhibition of the Education Technology department.
Sep 2009 - Dec 2011
Trainer and Order
Water-Front Enterprise Food and Beverage
- Trained 10+ new employees over the year. Evaluated their weekly/monthly/annual performances.
- Elected to be the smiling angel and top sales of a 30+ employees firm.