Aug 2008 - Present
Aug 2001 - May 2004
Associate of Applied Science
- Proficient working with word processors and spreadsheets.
- Can easily adapt and learn new software programs.
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and computer networking equipment.
Dependable and Flexible
- Rarely the need to miss work
- Have successfully worked as an individual or on a team.
- Years of working in retail interacting with customers and co-workers.
- Education in economics has helped improve critical thinking and in analyzing information.
- Ability to research, organize, and present information in a usable way.
- Always looking for more efficient ways of doing tasks.
Apr 2004 - Aug 2008
Photo Tech / Customer Service
- Operate photo services. Develop and insure quality photos.
- Conduct weekly maintenance on printers and other equipment.
- Efficiently organize inventory storage room and insure items are in stock.
- Provide Customer Service. In down times I was always willing to help in other departments such as making returns and exchanges in the guest services department.
Mar 2003 - Feb 2004
Tennessee State Government
I worked within the department that maintained the Tennessee state network infrastructure.
- Made any necessary changes or corrections to billing statements.
- Used Remedy and other software programs to update customer information.
- Created an inventory spreadsheet for all equipment that was currently available.
- Maintained the inventory spreadsheet as new equipment was purchased and when equipment was put into the infrastructure for use.