Researcher & Office manager
IVENTA Romania Management Consulting
- Providing the research activity for various Head Hunting projects for middle and top management positions - identification of potential candidates within the country or abroad, first contact and proposal, setting interviews, preparing the candidate reports for the client based on the information acquired from the consultant, preparing candidate presentations, maintaining a constant communication between the client, consultant and candidates
- Various tasks related to Search and Selection projects - preparing and posting the ads for the searched position (online as well as in local or international media), receiving and selecting the applications, conducting pre-selection phone interviews, setting the interviews for the consultant
- Involved in conducting own search and selection projects for lower level positions or specialists - posting ads, reviewing received applications, setting and holding phone/face to face interviews, preparing the corresponding candidate reports and recommending the most suited candidates to the client. Placement follow-up.
- Responsible for the overall administration of the office - supplies, primary accounting, invoicing, follow–up of contracts with clients as well as suppliers, travel arrangements, preparing various reports requested by the HQ in Vienna etc.
- Responsible for the relation with the media representatives - participating in contract negotiations and closing contracts, preparing media offers for the clients.
- Part of the acquisition process of new clients, preparing offers for recruitment projectsbased on the specifics received from the consultant and from the client
- Involved in marketing related tasks – implementing locally the mailing campaigns prepared by the HQ marketing team
- Operating and up-dating the specific HR database
- Various support tasks requested by the consultants