Working as part of a team that is responsible for making sure that the flow of costs and revenues between the various projects, regions and people is accurately accounted for and managed.
Independently perform accounting
- -Accounts receivable and suppliers (URA bookkeeping and IRA)
- -Treasury accounting
- -Calculation of VAT
- -Posting Ledger
- -Adjustment of commodity and financial accounting
- -Monitoring of laws and regulations in the field of accounting and finance
- -Raising purchase and sales invoices, coding, and posting to ledger.
- -Chasing customers for payment.
- -Producing management accounts.
- -Credit control, chasing overdue payments.
- -Completing and submitting quarterly VAT returns.
- -Daily banking and allocating of all monies.
- -Meeting clients face to face.
- -Preparing weekly and monthly accounts.
- -Ensuring that all expense claims are collated and paid on time.
- -Production of trial balance for month end and preparation of audit.
- -Sending remittances of PAYE and processing payroll
- -Assisting the Accounts and Tax manager in a variety of business roles.
- -Reconciling petty cash.
- -Arranging IR checks on contracts and liaising with clients over results.
- -Balance sheet reconciliations.
- -Salary entry and reconciliation.
- -General ledger entry including accruals and prepayments.
- -Dealing with statutory returns.
- -Assisting internal/external auditors with queries.
- -Chasing outstanding customer accounts.
- -Resolution of invoice queries including credits.
- -Assisting with sales / purchase ledger duties, cash books and payroll.
- -Communicating clearly and effectively with the accounts team.
- -Monthly / quarterly management accounts preparation.
- -Assisting in the preparation of year end accounts for clients.