- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while meeting challenging deadline.
- Great communicator and extensive involvement in all levels of relationship building.
- Highly organized and independent; able to effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with timeliness and creativity.
- Highly organized and efficient in fast-paced multitasking environments; able to prioritize effectively to accomplish objectives with creativity, enthusiasm and humor.
Jan 2014May 2015
North Dallas Dermatology
- Answer questions about records and files.
- Assign and record or stamp identification numbers or codes in order to index materials for filing.
- Eliminate outdated or unnecessary materials, destroying them or transferring them to inactive storage according to file maintenance guidelines and/or legal requirements.
- Enter document identification codes into systems in order to determine locations of documents to be retrieved.
- Find and retrieve information from files in response to requests from authorized users.
- Keep records of materials filed or removed, using logbooks or computers.
- Modify and improve filing systems, or implement new filing systems.
- Perform periodic inspections of materials or files in order to ensure correct placement, legibility, and proper condition.
King Moving Company Co.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Guide employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
- Complete administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
- Accomplish department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- In charge of pay roll, employee work schedule, customer invoices and receipts
AAS Business Administration
Aug 2005May 2007
High School Diploma
Sam Houston High School