Global T&E Consultant
My responsibilities include implementation of Concur T&E solution to new countries/legal entities, including credit card and lodge card integrations, ERP and HR integrations, super user training and roll out support. Every new implementation usually includes travelling on site for a kick-off meeting followed by a remote implementation. End user training is provided once prior to going live.
Other duties include supporting those Danfoss locations where Concur solution is already implemented. In total more than 35 locations worldwide. Support of concur super users may include these activities:
- any country-specific statutory changes (Travel allowance rates, VAT rates, car mileage reimbursement rates etc.) and timely update in Concur expense module;
- custom report building using Cognos Intelligence suite;
- ERP interface mapping changes;
- super user training and documentation;
- communication of any global changes/changes in travel and expense policies;
- system optimization and improvements;
- activation of new features/modules;
- compliance/behaviour reporting.
Since June 2015 lead SAP HR/Concur integration project, a project aimed at replacing manual employee data maintenance in Concur with a global fully automated solution. Project includes different stakeholders and working with different teams: Infrastructure teams, Developers, SAP HR admins, Country managers and Finance. Data gap analysis, technical specifications, data model design, Concur system optimization are some of the tasks completed for this project.
The recent project that I have at hands is to implement a cloud-based ticketing system (incident tracking system) to be used internally in the team.