Senior Concur Project Manager
Consulting on Concur Travel and Expense solution implementation, functional expertise and implementation best practice. Performance of ad-hoc tasks requested by client, assistance with UAT, system design and end-user experience.
Main objectives are :
- Improve and simplify the expense reporting processes;
- Improve compliance to Company policy;
- Enhance oversight, reporting and discipline of overall travel spend
- Reduce back office administrative processes
Other duties and responsibilities may include:
- Manage the Concur implementation/configuration team and resources, directing all project activities and controlling project scope;
- Design account code assignment, travel policy, expense audit rules, receipt limits, email reminders, workflows, expense and travel protocols, expense types and form fields, and spending / authority limits;
- Direct and execute the configuration and testing of Concur Expense
- Maintain the Project Action Item Log and ensure all issues are remediated.
- Design the training curriculum for employees, managers, processors and system administrators
- Rollout the system and transition to Concur Client Support
- Report periodically to a Steering/Oversight Committee