Supply Network Planner Executive - Distribution Requirements Planner
British American Tobacco - Southampton - United Kingdom
• То manage the deployment of finished goods stock in the supply chain of company to ensure the achievement of product availability objectives at distribution centres of the company, ensuring an optimal balance of stock and distribution costs (storage and transportation)
• To monitor and ensure the availability of the finished goods in the company's distribution centres and production facilities, to analyse and determine the supply plan and the necessary shipping needs to ensure the required level of product availability, given into account the complexity of the supply chain, transit lead-times and the warehouse infrastructure;
• To balance requirements for replenishment of stock, availability of products and requirements to minimise logistics costs, providing the right product in the right place at the right time;
• To define and coordinate an action plan with other structural divisions of the company in case of urgent circumstances for maximum satisfaction of demand;
• To identify and review the company's stock holding policy;
• To develop and implement improvements in the process of stock deployment in the company's warehouses and tools to achieve KPIs, participate in projects.