Supply Network Planner Executive - Senior Production Planner
British American Tobacco - Southampton - United Kingdom
- To prepare the Production plan for SNP horizon ensuring it aligns to the distribution requirements whilst meeting the factory capability in the optimum way to support minimal production cost.
- Close contact with internal departments (NPI, Materials Planning, DRP) to ensure smoothly transitions of production plan in accordance with EM requirements.
- To highlight and solve internal demand and capacity imbalances and reporting both short and longer term capacity issues to the SNP Planning Manager where potential outsourcing is required.
- To ensure the short term plan/schedule can be achieved and that the plan submitted to the factory is fully aligned with materials, crew and capacity availability.
- To own and ensure compliance across the business for all production wheels.
- To prepare deliver with root coding operational performance reporting, including Plan stability and conformance, capacity violations and use the data and knowledge to challenge the Planning teams on compliance and opportunities to make improvements.
- Maintain relevant planning data in SAP/APO to facilitate accurate planning and execution
- Adhere to all processes, procedures as per defined Operating model
- Drive the continued improvement in Supply planning performance and its interaction with team members
- To write, perform and validate test script when required as well as raise change request and perform impact assessment as required
- To create and maintain technical documentation; provide training and coaching to End Users on process and system and support issue resolution