British American Tobacco - Southampton - United Kingdom
- Prepare the Production plan for ESH horizon ensuring it aligns to the distribution requirements whilst meeting the factory capability in the optimum way to support minimal production cost.
- Close contact with internal departments (NPI, Materials Planning, DRP) to ensure smoothly transitions of production plan in accordance with EM requirements.
- Highlight and solve internal demand and capacity imbalances and reporting both short and longer term capacity issues to the Production Planning Manager where potential outsourcing is required.
- Ensure the short term plan/schedule can be achieved and that the plan submitted to the factory is fully aligned with materials, crew and capacity availability.
- Maintaining relevant planning data in SAP to facilitate accurate planning and execution
- Ensure consistency with the production plan program and material supply in stock.