INNOVATIVE, SOLUTION-ORIENTED PROJECT MANAGER - BUSINESS ANALYST -
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT ANALYST
* Expertise in leading technology development efforts using Agile, RAD, and Microsoft Solutions Framework Methodologies in .Net, midrange, and client/server environment. Skilled user of MS Project.
* Project management experience encompasses development of sophisticated
software tools automated fund distribution, high-volume transactional
applications, security protocols controlling real-time account access to
authorized parties, as well as implementation of quality control applications.
* Versed in assessing, assigning, and optimizing project resources, leading and inspiring cross-functional project team members to peak productivity through clear goals and well-developed project documentation.
* Adept management of schedules and budgets, anticipating and avoiding
bottlenecks, flexibly changing gears in demanding environments with rapidly changing priorities.
* Highly analytical and methodical, anticipating and mitigating project risks and dependencies, identifying and resolving gaps in functionality, processes, and requirements documentation.
* Collaborative team-building approach, eliciting stakeholder contribution, facilitating consensus, communicating project status, and resolving conflict among diverse, geographically distributed teams. Articulate, accurate written and verbal communication skills.
* Recognized as a focused, tenacious, and constructive problem-solver,
proactively resolving scheduling and resource issues.
* Experienced in Local Government (13 years), researched, designed, analyzed, developed, and managed city IT applications.
* Practices in Technical writing provided concise summaries of activities and explanations of complex technical documentation collaborating with multifunction technical services for analysis, detailed requirements, training, and procurement.