United States Navy
- Sorted and routed incoming correspondence and messages.
- Trained in the use of tear gas and explosives.
- Served as custodian of classified documents.
- Operated and maintained communications equipment.
- Performed as a fire team member during situational training exercises and all infantry dismounted battle drills.
- Documented and processed classified materials.
- Led fire team during infantry dismounted battle drills and situational training exercises.
- Coordinated integration of company weapons systems into those of adjacent platoons.
- Tracked and filed administrative paperwork and personnel folders.
- Maintained security of the local areas and performed route clearance for visiting high-ranking officials.
- Maintained and inspected airborne weapons and aviation ordnance equipment, including aircraft guns, gun accessories, gun sights, small arms, ammunition, handling equipment, ammunition suspension, release launching, and arming equipment; stores and loads aviation ammunition, nuclear weapons, aerial mines, air-launched torpedoes, and air launched guided missiles; supervises the operation of aviation ordnance shops and storage facilities in squadrons, at air stations and aboard ships.
- Receives inspects inventory, configures, tests, and maintains Airborne Weapon Support Equipment (AWSE), Ordnance handling Equipment (OHE) and materials handling equipment.