Vice President of Technology
Vice President of Technology 2010- Present
- Responsible for all aspects of the company’s information systems to include the telecommunications and Data systems both wired and cellular. Responsible for all operational aspects of information services department aligning the business process with company information.
- Responsible for software ERP migration off PeopleSoft to MarkSystems IHMS/ ITK saving the company three million dollars.
- Responsible for CRM application rollout for three divisions and 45 remote offices.
- Recommends and presents the use of technology to support and compliment the company's processes by, aligning both technology and the business process with a cross-functional perspective to meet the tactical and strategic direction of the company to Executive Management as related to the strategic business plan.
- Manage IT department to ensure all directives and standards are successfully accomplished and maintain 7 X 24 X 365 network, data, communications support system with escalation process.
- Responsible for three Division offices and 45 remote sales offices.