Dedicated and meticulous geologist with comprehensive experience. Adept at field mapping, exploration of solid minerals, and hydrogeology. Expertise in drilling techniques gained while contributing to the realization of several hydro wells. Record of completing projects on time and within budget. Experienced in exploration and exploitation of solid mineral resources and underground water. Skilled in operation and troubleshooting of complex machinery. Computer savvy. Analytical, conscientious, and diligent.
1999 - Present
SOMAIR ( Societe des Mines de L Air )
- Provided industrial training for international organization that prospected and processed Uranium.
- Contributed to prospecting and evaluating for Uranium.
2002 - 2004
DDME ( Direction des Mines et de l Energie)
- Prospected and evaluated for minerals in Tahoua region, including gold, gypsum, and coal.
- Mapped several areas in Eastern Niger.
1998 - 2003
MInistry of Mines and Energy of Niger
- Managed project involving evaluation of Gypsum deposit in Tahoua area (Eastern Niger).
- Prospected and evaluated for coal bed of Tahoua area.
- Directed several geological mapping teams in Niger Republic.
- Participated in many exclusive and non-exclusive Uranium deposits courses and workshops in Niger and France
2001 - 2002
- Processed and interpreted data from exploration stage to pump installation during realization of 50 wells in Zinder area of Niger.
- Utilized electrical and electromagnetic geophysical methods during exploration process.
- Oversaw drilling, soil and water sampling, well logging, and data interpretation.
- Resolved yield hydro-geological problems and optimized existing processes by acquiring data and conducting successful experiments in data interpretation.