Senior Partner Service Executive- Business Operations
nearbuy.com (Formerly Groupon India)
- Highly experienced with all facets of client relations.
- Manages clients queries and resolves issues as quickly as possible.
- Represents clients internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs.
- Knowledgeable on the end-to-end processes of each department which aids quick solutions to clients.
- Educates and updates clients on procedural, technological, compliance and regulatory changes affecting workflow, pricing, technology and service.
- Obtains a detailed understanding of clients's internal processes and workflow to enable better service delivery and enhanced client relationships.
- Handling customer queries if any & merchant escalations.
- Sharing feedback and giving suggestions to the clients on the customer ratings and comments and to help them improve the Net Promoter Score.
- Sharing the payment reports with the merchants on weekly basic and resolve any issue related to payments.
- Interacting with clients and make them understand the payment terms and conditions and to explain them about invoices, payment processed against their redemption, company commission, GST and to resolve other financial queries raised any.
- Solid understanding of billing and invoicing procedures and multi-tasking
- Solely responsible for training and managing 3 candidates for the quarter.
- Handled a project related to cancellation of vouchers ,denial of services and building daily reports on the same to know the various reasons affecting the sales and payments of merchants.
- To connect with the clients on regular basic and help them improve their plans/offers which are featured online.
- Cultivated positive and enduring relationships with customers and fellow employees