C V S Productions
- Obtained and maintained the following local and corporate sponsors for the International Latino Talent Convention where participants showcase their talent in front of agents, casting directors, producers, managers, and other related industry.
- Created and coordinated a sales strategy as an Account Executive for the International Latino Talent Convention (1998 – 2001).
- Responsible for all the project sales, supervision and management of all the accounts.
- Negotiated promotions and advertisements with television, radio, and printing companies
- Made public relations with potential clients.
- Obtained the following media coverage for the International Latino Talent Convention by establishing a strong relationship with news chief editors such as: Univision (34) News, Ktla Channel 5, Control (Univision 34), Telemundo (52), Santa Ana En Vivo (57), La Opinion News paper
- International Sales Representative for Trade shows in: Mexico, Baja California, Colombia, Guatemala, Dominican Republic.
- Some Key sponsors obtained: Bally Total Fitness, LA Fitness, Grupo Taca Airlines, Just Sports Athletic Wear, Genesis Printing, Red Bull Energy Drink, Ingles Sin Barreras, Melcast Lithographic, Estylos Magazine
- Media sponsors obtained: Viva 107.1, Super Estrella 97.5, La Ley 97.9, Telemundo 52, La Opinion newspaper.
- Established a strong clientele for the First Wedding Expo and maintained it successful for the following years (1997 – 2001).
- Supervised overall budget of all the Wedding Expositions.
- Managed sales personnel and all lead sales accounts.
- Negotiated Latin Celebrities such as: Maria Conchita Alonso, Nidia Rojas, Carmen Jara, Tatiana Bolanos, Graciela Beltran for their presentation in various promotional shows.
- The Wedding Expo features the latest available bridal services and products for Latino weddings.
- Obtained and maintained the following local and corporate sponsors such as: Gary’s Tuxedo, Grupo Taca Airlines, Latina Bride Magazine, Wed Magazine, Ballys Total Fitness, Carlson Wagonlit Travel Agency, Daniel’s Jewelers, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Wedding Pages Magazine, The Knot.com
- Obtained the following media coverage for the Wedding Expo by establishing a strong relationship with news chief editors such as: Primer Impacto (Univision 34), Univision (34) News, Telemundo (52), KTLA channel 5, La Opinion News paper, Radio Unica
TV, RADIO AND PRINT COMMERCIAL PRODUCTIONS:
- Negotiated and supervised and created client’s commercial spots for radio and television stations.
- Responsible to hire talent and production crew.
- Oversaw all productions and activities including: equipment, sets, locations and post – production.
- Supervised staff on set duties.
- Negotiated studio and equipment rental services.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE: 1991 - 1994
- Developed a promotional sales strategy for the sale of video and photography packages, which increased sales of up to 150 Weddings and Quinceaneras a year.
- Supervised Photography orders, developments, and enlargements.
- Supervised photographers and videographers on the field.