Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) (Ongoing)
2013 - 2017
Key Skills gained:
- Analytical and conceptual thinking, with a conscientious approach to managing workloads.
- Ability to handle, analyse and interpret complex data, before presenting it back based on the overall analysis made.
- Advanced problem solving and numeracy skills.
- Accomplished communication skills, both written and verbal, developed through numerous review research papers and presentations.
- Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office, including Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and software like IBM SPSS and IBM AMOS.
Thesis Title- "Impact of CSR Advertising by FMCG Companies on Consumer Behaviour".