Scrum Master/Project Manager for Shared Core Services and Core Services team
Arla Foods Amba, Sønderhøj 34, Viby J 8260, Denmark
As Scrum Master for Shared Core Services team Irma is a key player in the team as she facilitates the scrum processes by closely working together with the team members and the rest of the organization. The team members have never worked in Agile so Irma needs to introduce and establish new ways of working. Team is not running Scrum, but Kanban, so Irma is also learning and acquires new knowledge and skills. She also facilitates the required discussions to ensure high focus on creating value.
Currently Irma is managing these Epics: PX5 Optimisation, SAP Label Print, EDI US/CIN, Citrix upgrade, Antivirus, ADFS, SQL, G7.
Irma was also involved in the team, that was working towards ServiceNow Agile Development for Arla Foods and contributed to the team that was working towards fighting the bureaucracy in a work place. On top of that Irma is doing work as Project Manager, which includes project forecasting, budget, Service Introduction Management, management reporting, planning releases, collecting input from all stakeholders, ensuring timely delivery and all the other managerial tasks.
- Elimination of impediments and ensuring an effective agile process;
- Ensure user stories are well defined and understandable for the team members;
- Keeping backlog updated;
- Coaching the team and ensuring high performance in the team;
- Ensuring team reporting to relevant key persons;
- Close collaboration with Release Train Engineer;
- Implement SAFe principles and best practices for the team;
- Participate in PI planning and Demos;
- Run workshops in order to implement SAFe;
- Lead the team;
- Communicate with stakeholder, ensure timely deliveries.
- Sprint Navigator;
- Design Thinking;
- Project Forecast;
- Project Management;