Scrum Master for Shared Core Services and Core Services team
Arla Foods Amba, Sønderhøj 34, Viby J 8260, Denmark
As Scrum Master for Shared Core Services team Irma is a key player in the team as she facilitates the scrum processes by closely working together with the team members and the rest of the organization. The team members have never worked in Agile so Irma needs to introduce and establish new ways of working. Team is not running Scrum, but Kanban, so Irma is also learning and acquires new knowledge and skills. She also facilitates the required discussions to ensure high focus on creating value.
Shared Core Services team is mostly working with change proposals, enhancements, incidents and EDI (Electronic Data Interchange).
Irma was also invited to become SM for Core Services team, which is working with Skype for Business, Citrix and SNOW License Manager.
Irma is also involved in the team, that is working towards ServiceNow Agile Development for Arla Foods and contributing to the team that is working towards fighting the bureaucracy in a work place.
- Elimination of impediments and ensuring an effective agile process;
- Ensure user stories are well defined and understandable for the team members;
- Keeping backlog updated;
- Coaching the team and ensuring high performance in the team;
- Ensuring team reporting to relevant key persons;
- Close collaboration with Release Train Engineer;
- Implement SAFe principles and best practices for the team;
- Participate in PI planning and Demos;
- Run workshops in order to implement SAFe;
- Lead the team.
- Sprint Navigator;
- Design Thinking;
- Project Forecast;
- Project Online.