Program Coordinator and Scrum Master, Data Driven Decisions (BI) Program
Arla Foods Amba, Sønderhøj 7, Viby J 8260, Denmark
As Program Coordinator Irma is coordinating various activities within the program, to make sure it runs smooth. DDD program is designed to create a strong performance and user experience around HANA platform. The scope: financial forecasting solutions, sales, supply chain and other business enablement solutions.
- Daily program coordination;
- Stakeholder management;
- Teams´ coordination (Scrum Master for Supply Chain and Production Teams);
- SAFe framework implementation;
- Making sure all agile activities are performed by the teams and teams are aligned;
- Work towards improving stability and performance of reporting;
- Removing impediments;
- Team site creation and ownership;
- Facilitation of workshops;
- Making sure the teams are delivering new functionality on schedule and according to the cost;
- Remove obstacles for the team by escalating the issues to leadership resulting in early delivery of planned solutions;
- Reorganize Scrum meetings in order to improve quality and save developers time.
- Lead daily stand-ups and scrum ceremonies for two scrum teams. Work with product owners to groom the backlog and plan sprints. Track, escalate and remove impediments. Report at daily Scrum of Scrum meetings. Track burn down, issues and progress in ServiceNow. Work with component teams to resolve issues.
- Leading SAFe;
- Arla Going Agile;
- Project Management.