Trans gulf internationalelectro-mechanical w.l.l company, Doha, Qatar
- MEP Project
Project Name: (2B + G + 52) Sinyar Tower Building @ West Bay Qatar
Duties and responsibilities :
- Establishing and maintaining a library of reference documents. Be aware of the various record keeping and reporting procedures as per company’s (ISO) quality standards.
- Prepares correspondence, minutes of meeting, documents transmittal, requisition, etc. for submission and approval to main contractor.
- Maintaining an up-to-date data record/master files for all related documents incoming and outgoing.
- Receiving incoming documents and ensuring documents is circulated to the project managers, concerned staff and through email.
- Ensuring document stamp’s (Received, Revised, Emailed, Distribution, Uncontrolled and controlled) is available to all documents as per company (ISO) quality standards.
- Schedule and prepare project minutes of meetings with the assistant of project manager.
- Correlating information relating to projects as well as coordinating with to other site projects and main office.
- Type, copy, distribute and file the project correspondence, transmittal, meeting minutes, etc.
- Establishes and maintains files and computerized indexes for active engineering documents. Generates electronic/hardcopy reports as needed by the project manager.
- Arranging document, packing, and long-term storage or disposal of appropriate engineering documents at time of project closeout.
- Office administration duties, office furniture, office wellbeing, maintenance requests, and materials orders, etc.
- Maintain a list of office furniture and equipment together with a list of site offices work station equipment, and monitor them.
- Ensure a cohesive team work with the office staffs, engineers and projects manager. Maintain excellent service ability to the entire team.