Teacher’s Aide / Yearbook Advisor / Registrar
St. John the Apostle Catholic School
- Assisted Kindergarten Teacher.
- Substituted Pre-Kinder thru 8th as well as Special Area Subjects.
- Developed and created the School’s Yearbooks and well as took the pictures for the Yearbook.
- Scheduled and coordinated school wide special events.
- Created and administrated Attendance Tracing system.
- Worked with the Department of Education (DoE) on bringing the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) to the school.
- Worked with the School’s NSLP Sponsor reporting Meal Counts for Reimbursement.
- Assisted the Principal with Admissions.
- Completed and filed confidential documents to continue Federal Funding for the School.
- Assisted parents in completing and submitting their application for The Step Up for Students Tax Credit Scholarship.
- Assisted Principal as well as misc. office duties, i.e. filing, answering phones, inventory of office supplies and running copies.