Orange County Courthouse, Miami Asylum Office, Orlando Immigration Office
- Interpreting Court hearings
- Interpreting Immigration proceedings
- Interpreting Asylum hearings
I am a language skilled Russian Court interpreter. I have been interpreting legal proceedings and translating documents and real-time speech from Russian to American English and vice versa since 2008. I am a highly motivated person with a drive to secure greater responsibilities and hence, achieve more.
* Simultaneously interpreting Sunday Services from English language to Russian
* Simultaneously interpreting Spiritual Retreats from English language to Russian
* Conducting face to face simulaneous interpreting from English language to Russian and vice versa
* Translating documents
This is to inform you that Irina Kralenko has been coming to our church since 2008. Being our church a multicultirual one we have had a need to open the doors for people from different languages and as a result, we have had the need for translators. Not only for Sunday Services but also for our Spiritual Retreats ( Encounters).
We were translating to Spanish and Portugese until Irina came alone and now we also translate to Russian.
Irina has been a very important key for the Russian community here in our church as we see it growing.
Irina does the translation not only here in Church In The Son but also during the Retreats. We are delighted to have her in our team not only for the excellent job but also for her charm and professional personality.
If you have any questions regarding Irina's performance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Church In The Son.Connection Director Church In The Son 407-246-0001 ext.112 [email protected]