Jul 2011 - Present
Apr 2008 - Jun 2011
Sr. Network Engineer
Designation: Senior Network Engineer (Data, Wireless, & Security Network)
Working as Network design and pre-sales Senior Engineer, my area of expertise is focused on network consulting and design service definition, project management for implementation of Wireless, Data & Security projects
Aug 2007 - Apr 2008
Nature of Work:
üAdvisor and planner for Add-On services on the network for all the schools, collages & universities.
üNetwork architecture, N/W-planer, N/W- designer for all the educational societies.
üKey member of designing Datacenter for the KHDA.
üExpert in designing high level network architecture.
üExpert in fine Tuning of network architecture, high level device performance, routing & switching protocols.
üWLAN, WAN, LAN, VoIP designing, implementation, configuration, commissioning & project management in executive level.
Apr 2004 - Aug 2007
Nature of work:
üDirect Customer interaction /direct interfaces with customers.
üAcquiring Customer Requirements.
üVendor management, Co-ordination in National level.
üWLAN, WAN, LAN, designing, implementation, configuration, commissioning & project management.
Areas of proficiency:
Proficient in N/Ws Designing, Installing, and Commissioning as per Cisco Std. Excellent commend on Core Layer Routers & Switches (R-70XX, 10XXX/ S-6507, 6509) Distribution Layer router & Switches (R-40XX, 50XX/ S-3000) Access Layer Router & Switches (R-3XXX, 26XX, 25XX, 17XX/ S-2900, 1900).
üProficient in WLAN, WAN, LAN Design, installation and Troubleshooting
üExpert in Wireless Designing, Installing, Site-survey & Troubleshooting.
üL2 Knowledge in VoIP - Cisco Call-manager, Analog to Digital Internal and External Phone communication, Managing Gate-keeper, PSTN N/W
üL2 Knowledge in IOS Based Router Firewall – IDS, IPS, Back door security Policy design, AAA Configuration.
üGood Knowledge QOS design and implementation for Wired-N/W, Wireless N/W, VoIP N/W and other Security Policy’s.
üExcellent command over implementation, documentation, troubleshooting & technology analytical skills.
Mar 2002 - Mar 2004
McAfee - ePO/Proxy/IronMail/IPS/AV
FortiGate / FortiAnalyzer
- Wireless- CCNP, CCNA, CWNA
- üCisco Wireless Access point Indoor-1000, 1100, 1200, 3500,3600 Outdoor-1300, 1500 (IEEE-802.11a/b/g/n)
- üCisco Wireless LAN Controllers- WLC-5500,WiSM (6500/7600), WLC-4400, WLC-2100
- üCisco Wireless IP Telephony- Cisco Unified IP Phones 7900 Series
- üCisco Spectrum Intelligence - Cisco Spectrum Intelligence
- üDesign, architect; and upgrade 802.11a/b/g/n and WiFi Wireless Systems from scratch.
- üLeverage both proven and innovative technology approaches to solve challenging business and technical problems
- üConduct wireless site surveys to determine system requirements.
- üProvide pre-sales support, assessment, written documentation and technical ownership.
- üPositioning of correct products and solutions against customer requirements and competitor products and solutions.
- üCoordinating with Distribution & Products Vendor teams to ensure error free designs and solutions.
- üExperienced and skilled in responding to RFIs, RFQs and RFPs, often within very short timeframes
- üStrong presentation and communication skills with the ability to translate business and technical drivers into technical solutions.
- üFollow up with sales staff, requirement and help in closing the deal.
- üEnsure competitiveness of the solution proposed by keeping an eye on competitor’s prices.
- üDesigning and configuring the right solution/product, including creation of Bill of Material.
- Ability to use wireless survey, planning, configuration & sizing tools professionally.
Network Security FortiGate/ASA/McAfee/F5
- üSecurity Device Firewall- FortiGate- 620B, 60C, 3040B/Cisco- ASA 5020, 5505
- ü Proxy- McAfee Web-Washer (Web-Gateway)/Iron-Mail (Web-Gateway)
- üLoad Balancer – F5 LTM, GTM, Fire-Pass / Cisco ACE, WAAS
- üImplement and troubleshoot basic Cisco ASA/FortiGate security appliance
- üConfigure FortiGate/ASA/Juniper security appliance policy/NAT/PBR.
- üConfigure HA and virtualization on FortiGate/ASA/Juniper security appliances.
- üDeploy FortiGate/ASA/Juniper adaptive security appliance IPsec VPN solutions
- üDeploy Cisco Any-Connect remote access, SSL-VPN solutions
- üImplement an initial security policy using a Cisco IPS sensor according to local policies and environmental requirements.
- üPerform the initial setup of, and maintain specific Cisco IPS hardware
- üMcAfee ePO, HiPS, AV, Anti-Malware, Anti-Spyware, DLP
Data NetworkCCNA(R&S), CCNP(R&S)
- üCisco Wireless Integrated Switches and Routers -3800, 2800, 1800, 800
- üCisco Wireless LAN Management- WCS, CCA, WCSN, WCLA, WLSE
- üWAN networks using Cisco 3600, 2800, 2600, 1700 and 800 routers.
- üLAN setup of more than 1000 nodes with fiber backbone using Cisco switches.
- üImplementation of VLAN on Cisco 6500, 4500, 3700 and 3500 series switches.
- üCisco Network Infrastructure (Nexus) on 7000, 4000, 2000.
- üConfiguration of spanning tree protocol.
- üConfigured redundancy in Cisco router using HSRP.
- üIP address allocation and sub-netting for networks.
- üHands on experience in OSPF routing protocol.
- üWireless networks using Cisco devices.
- Excellent experience of project team management
- Network design
- Manage Services
- System Integration