mar 2013 - presente
Head of Marketing & Communications Latin America
Tata Consultancy Services
- Responsible for managing the company´s brand and reputation in the region, as well as media relationships and PR agencies (press releases and formal media statements).
- Responsible of strategic planning and coordinating th regional annual corporate strategy alignment including events, media, communication (internal and external), analysts relations, P&L, market segmentation, marketing plan by vertical and by account, KPI´s, competition analysis, market research, etc.
- Reporting directly to the firm´s CEO Latin America.
jun 2010 - feb 2013
Corporate Marketing VP
Grupo Financiero Banamex
- Marketing VP responsible of all Corporate and Social Commitment Marketing and Communication Strategy.
- Strategic Business Planning, P&L Management, Global Brand Management, Marketing Plan by Account, Public Relations.
- Responsible for Branding and corporate global guidelines alignment, planning and execution (Citigroup).
- Advertising and Media Investment Planning and Management, as well as Campaign Development (including production).
- Global Branding alignment, Corporate / Social Responsibility communication strategies developed.
may 2009 - may 2010
Marketing and Commercial Consultant
All Group México
- Marketing and Commercial Consultant responsible of the complete Marketing and Sales strategy for new and current businesses.
- Strategic Planning, P&L, Marketing Plan by Account, Commercial Training, Public Relations, Advertising, and Media Investment Planning and Management, Competition Analysis, Pricing Strategy, KPI´s Setting by Product / Account, relationship with Executive Board (Business Results and Strategy Plans presentations).
- KPI´s Setting for Commercial (Sales and Marketing) structures developed.
2007 - 2009
- Marketing Director responsible of the complete new business unit of premium optical shops (Visual Tendence) and Marketing activities for current optical shops (selfservices) - planning, execution, and operations of stores including recruitment, training, product mix selection, pricing strategy, retail merchandising, sales objectives achievement, relationship with suppliers and final consumers, call center development, etc.
- Strategic Planning, P&L, Marketing, Commercial Training, Public Relations, Advertising, Merchandising.
- Responsible of planning and development of marketing plan and budgeting for all categories, as well as supervision and execution of media plans, measurement setting, monitoring performance, and KPI´s setting.
- Responsible of identifying new business opportunities to enhance efficiency of brand operations, growth, and profit.
- Branding alignment for existing businesses and 23 new store openings. Sales increase of +18% in selfservices channel.
2006 - 2007
Aramis & Designer Fragrances Brand Director
Estee Lauder México
- Commercial Director responsible of the complete business unit including Designer Fragrances and Male Treatment (Aramis, Donna Karan, Tommy Hilfiger, Lab Series Skincare for Men, etc.). Strategic Planning, P&L, Marketing, Sales, Training, Forecasting, Public Relations, Advertising, Merchandising.
- Responsible of achieving brand sales and P&L (including NOP) targets for the business unit in the country.
- Responsible of promoting and protecting brand identity by following corporate guidelines, objectives, and strategies including product selection, assortment, and pricing decisions.
- Responsible of interacting with staff, customers, business partners, advertising agencies, press, etc.
- Responsible of managing operational effectiveness by developing goals, budgets, and plans in coordination with Global and local staff to ensure strong plan execution. Responsible of planning and development of marketing plan and budgeting for the development of all categories, as well as supervision and execution of media plans, measurement setting and monitor performance, as well as KPI´s setting.
- Responsible of negotiating cooperative relationships with business partners and key customers to ensure yearly sales (+22%) and space/ store site selection.
2004 - 2005
Adidas de México
- Responsible of Product, Forecasting, Trade Marketing (including Training, Retail Marketing, Project Planning, controlled shop-in-shop areas implementation, as well as POP material and media campaign implementation at point of sales, and Sports Marketing), Communications, Public Relations, and ITESM Promotional Coordination.
- Responsible of the relationship with Global Marketing for the follow up and implementation of the global brand strategy.
- Responsible of planning and development of marketing plan and budgeting for the development of all sports categories, as well as supervision and execution of media plans, measurement setting and monitor performance, as well as KPI´s setting.
- OTB´s and PO´s placement with international guidelines and product mix selection standards.
- Responsible of the planning process of range selection by season, objectives setting, and historical data by division, category, SKU, distribution channel, etc. Responsible of range efficiency and development of account specific products and plans for key accounts together with commercial area.
- Planning, supervision, approval, and implementation of annual and monthly budget. Review and approval of the go-to-market strategy (pricing, distribution, segmentation, etc.), as well as responsible of the stock management and clearance activities.
- Advertising, media, and public relations agencies management.
- Repositioning of the brand in the Mexican market and redefinition of the organizational Marketing structure.
ago 2011 - ago 2012
AD1. TOP EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM.