During my employment with Tobacco Superstore, I managed as many 10 Tobacco Superstore locations throughout North Mississippi.This also involved managing as much as $12 million plus in annual sales for these locations as well as training as many as 10 managers and 14 assistant managers to run their locations.Each location also housed an average of 3 sales clerks per location.
Other responsibilities include:
- Administrative and banking responsibilities
- Inventory control and customer relations
- Processed daily/weekly/monthly sales reports to report to corporate headquarters
- Daily store visits to inspect sales, customer service, and store paperwork and reports
- Maintained each stores Point of Sale systems and preformed computer maintenance when needed
- Worked store when mangers were out
- Operated, maintained, and serviced company vehicle.