Assistant Manager Accounts
Engro Foods Limited
Currently working as Plant Accountant for Dairy Plant at Sukkur playing the role of finance business partner for supply chain, responsible for preparation of accounting and financial data and providing management with accurate information in the areas of product and period costs, capital and operating budgets, and outlooks.
- Budgeting & Financial Planning: Preparing annual budgets for fixed and variable cost for the plant and creating operational plans. Monitoring of actual results against plans on a monthly basis
- Cost Management & Stewardship: Preparation of monthly financial data, KPI Scorecards, cost outlooks, comparison with annual operating plan and strategic planning and assisting GM Plant in conducting stewardship
- CAPEX & Capital Budgeting: Preparing proposals for capital investments in coordination with production and maintenance departments and ensuring compliance with capital policy & documented process controls for audit.
- General Accounting: Supervision of plant’s general ledger accounts, calculating estimates and accruals, recording journal entries, and reconciling inter-company accounts. Support the annual internal and external accounting audits for the plant
- Payable Management: Management of payable for Sukkur dairy plant and Nara dairy farm including utilities, taxation, and general payments. Cash management for bank accounts dedicated for dairy plant and dairy farm
- Inventory and Fixed Asset Management: Regular reconciliation and physical verification of inventory and stock for the plant and managing fixed assets movement, declaration, and tagging.