- Hard worker .
- Quick learner.
- Always willing to help people.
- Love to learn things on every topic.
(Mainly and most trained skills, additional learned skills and on progress, can be supplied upon request)
OS: Windows, Linux, OSXProgramming: C# , .NETDBMS: MySQL, MS Access, Oracle, SQL Server.CAD Software: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Inkscape.Networking: LAN, Proxys, Firewalls, Hubs & Switches.Hardware: PC repair and maintenance, clicking, double clicking.
The main work is on webdev, using mainly CMS and customizing its functionality using several languages, tools and techniques on LAMP with XHTML, CSS. Made custom and configuration of modules,components and plugins and templates. I have learned on the go and always reading and practice new tools/techniques/languages.
- Free Software follower.
- Basic GIS Training (TRANSCAD).
- Microsoft Architects Community Meetings.
- Participant in Regional, State and National levels on Electrical Sciences competitions.
- .NET Training (C#,ADO.NET,FRAMEWORK and ASP.NET) by New Horizons and EBS Chihuahua.
SHORT TERM PLANS
- Develop for iOS,
- Grow professionally.
- Get new experiences.
- Gain expertise.
- Contributing quality ideas and work.
REFERENCESAdditional data or references will be supplied upon request