Research Assistant, Optical System
National Central University, Department of Optics and Photonics
- Develop novel high performance integrated monolithic optical switches, optical filters,optical waveguide, and laser Q-switches.
- Build diode-pump solid-state (DPSS) lasers for porjectors, bio-medical applications, and telecommunication systems.
- Organize multiple research projects and manage research groups.
- Write proposals and resports.
- Developed a integrated monolithic internally-Q-switched laser.
- Developed a WDM filter with EO PPLN Ti-defused waveguide.
- Developed a simultaneous 8-channel WDM filter with a monolithic EO APLN for telecom C+L band and datacom. Developed a monolithic Q-switched SHG laser for telecom O band.
- Developed a CW SFG orange laser for bio-medical spectroscopy.
- Full knowledge of major optical sciences including geometrical optics, Fourier optics, electro-optics, and radiation and detection.
- General knowledge of applied optical engineering including nonlinear optics, laser optics, and spectroscopy.
- Basic knowledge of popular applied optical engineering including solid-state lighting technology, solar energy optics, bio-medical optics, fiber optics, and waveguide optics.