Responsibilities: The Accounts/Finance Executive is responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedureKey Duties:Accounting
- Handle full set of account and prepared month end report.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with FRS or an accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Prepare financial management reports.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- To perform quarterly stock takes and year end stock takes.
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities.
- Develop and maintain financial data bases.
- Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process, included prepare financial statement and answer audit queries.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues, cost of materials and expenses.
- Fixed Assets control and tooling records.
MARKETING EXECUTIVE :
WORK ACTIVITIES :
- liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders, e.g. customers, colleagues, suppliers.
- communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press (local, regional, national and specialist publications) or on the radio (depending on the organisation and the campaign);
- managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters
- liaising with designers and printers;
- organising photo shoots;
- arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- maintaining and updating customer databases;
- organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- sourcing and securing sponsorship;
- conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies;
- managing budgets;
- monitoring competitor activity;
- supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.