Jay Izso, Internet Doctor® is a company that analyzes and implements e-commerce and e-emerging strategies(including social media, internet, and mobile) for business to enhance the consumer experience with the company while increasing the bottom line. In addition, we provide training and education to companies and their employs for optimal use of these new emerging technologies, so that they will be armed with the knowledge and skills to interact in the most effective manner.
Research and Analysis Skills
* Suggest, plan and conduct appropriate consumer research to assess consumer wants and needs in online and face to face environments that are congruent with business model
* Analyze research data and recommend modifications to current business systems in online and face to face environments
* Collaborate with web designers, graphic designers, SEO professionals, Business Owners and Marketing Managers to create online and mobile interfaces to enhance business.
* Investigate, evaluate and recommend new and emerging face to face techniques,e-emerging technologies and methodology affecting business systems that communicate with the intended consumer
* Guide, mentor and train business teams with correct usage of newly established and emerging technology employed as part of research and recommendations
* Perform a variety of ongoing research tasks, data collection, and analyze date both quantitatively and quantitatively
*2011 ECPI University Keynote Speaker - "M.O.M.E.N.T.S."
*2011 Social Media for Business Training Seminars - "Customers Through Conversations"
*2011 Social Media for Careers Training Seminars - "Careers Through Conversations"
*2010 Keynote Speaker Momentum Conference, Phoenix AZ - "Today's Consumer in an Emotional Tsunami"
*2010 Company Training - Linda Craft and Team, Realtors®
*2010 Company Training - Solid Rock Realty