I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where I give English conversation classes and am developing my brands #Integridad inglés & #Integridad Vino.
1) My main focus at the moment is helping professional Argentinians improve their conversational skills. My clients generally have a good, understanding of English. However, recently I have been doing a lot of work improving those with a basic level of English and starting with some clients who could not speak at all. My USP (Unique Selling Point) is that my clients want to learn how to take their knowledge of English and learn to speak correct English.
As I am a Native English Speaker, I am creating my own niche market.
I have/have had clients who are entrepreneurs, Spanish professors, business people, DJ's, school children, teenagers who need help with private college exams, retired people, middle class professionals and government employees.
2) I help clients organise their CVs/Resumes from Spanish, or from their draft in English, to correct professional English, suitable for job interviews, meetings or other professional situations.
3) I advise on translating documents into "Proper English," so that the client's presentation doesn't look like a screenshot from Google Translate. That is, if an English speaker reads it, they will understand exactly what the client is trying to say.
4) I love Social Media and am my own community manager, developing the profile of #integridad on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram & Pinterest.
I blog, curate and share content/quotes/ideas/images and the lifestyle of #Integridad.
I have many connections in the world of wine in Argentina and use Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram & Facebook extensively to increase my social network.
Twitter: @Integridad Vino
- #Integridad is important in everything that we do.
- I am creating an idea, an experience, a lifestyle...of #Integridad.
- #Integridad is Spanish for integrity and integrity is a powerful word.
- My mother instilled in me a deep appreciation of #Integridad, of the truth and of what is correct.
Integrity means sticking to what you believe in, no matter what. Saying what you believe and doing what you say – congruency.
The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
The state of being whole and undivided: “territorial integrity”.
honesty – congruency - probity – entirety – rectitude – wholeness
For most of my life I lived in Enfield, North London, England. In 2006, I went to live in Montecatini Terme, Tuscany, Italy in 2006. Later on in 2008, I moved to Cancún, Yucatan, Méxicó where I met my partner Sabrina, who is from Buenos Aires.
I feel that I am in a unique position to use all of my influences and experiences from England, Italy, México and now Argentina to help my clients.
"Do everything with #Integridad"