- Bogor, West Java Cilendek Indah 2 No 14
- [email protected]
ENFP, good leadership skill, and Reptile Lover. Have interest in economy and social issue. Spent time by reading a book or learning something new. Fast learner and eager to apply mathematics tools in real world problem.
TOEFL ITP : 533, TOEFL IBT : 82
Know basic conversation skill
Python, R. SQL Server, Java, C++, Matlab
1. Develop dashboard for reporting using a tableau
2. Give an insight from unstructured/ structured data by visualization or statistical model
3. Data preparing using SQL Server
PT FWD Life Indonesia is life insurance company based in Hongkong. Up until now i have worked on :
1. Calculated and analyzed APE, VNB and NB Strain every month
2. Claim and Mortality Study
3. IFRS and USGAAP reporting (DAC, URL and IFRS Reserve)
4. Analysis of Movement EV
5. Manage the prophet ( formula and run structure )
6. Supporting some data for Business Plan
7. Expense and Commission monitoring
8. Created and reviewed some insurance product ( Group medical and non medical, Single Premium Unit Linked, Regular Premium Sariah, Credit Life, Term ROP )
Help School of Business and Management students of ITB to learn Financial Mathematics and Statistics
Give a training to PT. PLN (Perusahaan Listrik Negara) employee how to do a Big Data Analysis using IBM SPSS. Give an explanation to use Spatial analysis, Cluster analysis, Principal Component analysis, and Time series using their data.
Explain and demonstrate how to solve mathematics problem using software such as MATLAB, IBM SPSS, Maple, C++.
TOEFL IBT Exam preparation
Learn the basic principle of machine learning and how to do it in R and Phyton. Learn some macine learning model like Random Forest, Clustering, PCA, Deep Learning, NLP
Learn thehuman behaviour using mathematics tools, such as game theory, agregation model, and peer effect model
Student exchange to Kanazawa University for a month.
Statistics and Finance, Actuarial Science
1. Karawang land dispute impact to farmer
2. Socio Economy analysis after relocation of street food in Bandung
3. Spatial analysis using PLN data
4. Determine what factor boost the crime rate in US
5. Determine what factors influence participation in student activities
6. Survey of student drop-outs in Bandung
7. Analyze the urgency of High Speed Railway Bandung - Jakarta and the impact to exposed village
1.Google Cloud Summit Jakarta
2. Annual Society of Actuary Indonesia conference 2016
3. Loss Ratio and Group Medical Claim by Marein
4. How to think out of the box by Yoris Sebastian
5. How to mitigate and manage risk by FWD
6. Analysis of Movement Embedded Value by EY
Social Youth Organization
- Head of Data and Analysis
As a head of Data Analysis i have a responsibility to arrange survey and do some statistical analysis using cluster analysis, trend analysis, and Principal Component Analysis. I have worked on several cases like "Survey of economics impact after relocation of street food in Bandung", "Dispute of crop land in Karawang", "Makes a map of not attending school in Bandung "
Mathematics Student Organization at ITB
HIMATIKA ITB is organization of mathematics student in ITB. I have a responsibility to create a vision and mission, structure, and anything related to achieve HIMATIKA ITB goals. During my period as a president, HIMATIKA ITB has created a lot of activity, Mathematics Challenge Festival - Matematics Modeling Competition, Career Day with Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK), Calculus solution manual book Mathco, Fourier Magazine, etc.
- Chief of Graduation Ceremony HIMATIKA ITB
Organize committee to conduct graduation ceremony. Have a responsibility to create a concept, structure, and manage the timeline, for committee to succeed graduation ceremony of HIMATIKA ITB.
- Logistic and Facilities Manager
Have a responsibility to make sure the secretariat of HIMATIKA ITB always tidy and meet the needs of member. Organizing a schedule to cleaning secretariat and provide equipment for member.
Students Organization at ITB
- Deputy of Data
Have a responsibility to make a survey and data analysis for KM ITB issue using statistical tools such as Anova, Hypothesis testing, and Trend analysis.
Broadcasting Radio organization at ITB
- Head of Training
Conduct broadcasting training for first year ITB students who want to join Radio Kampus ITB. Responsible to create schedule and material training.