The Essential Duties and Responsibilities I delivered as the Finance & Investments Portfolio Lead included, inter alia:
Accounting and Financial Management duties:
- Acting as CFO (or Senior Financial Management and Investment Strategist/Coach) to LLC and one or more of our Institutional Client organizations;
- Managing the overall financial affairs of Corporate LLC clients;
- Acting as a member of selected client Senior Management team(s) when judged fit;
- Creating and analyzing financial management reports;
- Developing budgets and cash flow forecasts;
- Performing month-end closing activities, including managing general ledger transactions and conducting Financial Statements preparations and approval process;
- Processing financial transactions when necessary. Prepare grant reporting, as required.
Financial and Investment Advisory duties:
- Providing high-level financial advice and supporting to CEOs /Executive/Managing Directors of selected institutional clients of LLC portfolio;
- Meeting with Clients’ management staff and/or Board in the process of reviewing financial performance including investment portfolios performance;
- Coaching and guiding Senior Managers in the process of preparing agency for annual audits;
- Alerting management and Board of poor financial indicators or areas of financial risk.
Financial, Tax and Budget/Cash flow Forecast Performance Monitoring duties:
- Performing assessments of financially distressed Client institutions;
- Analyzing financial statements and identify causes of poor financial performance;
- Developing recommendations to improve fiscal/tax conditions;
- Developing multi-year budgets and cash flow forecasts;
- Presenting assessment findings and recommendations to interested parties.
Other Strategic Financial Performance duties:
- Establishing and maintaining strategic alliances with key clients;
- Keeping abreast of industry trends, financial standards, ratios and other indicators;
- Acting as a technical assistance provider to Institutional Clients organizations and government agencies using financial skills to improve operations or develop financial strategies;
- Serving as a key member of Corporate LLC consultant team by participating in the strategic planning process for the Company;
- Contributing to the development and achievement of goals and objectives for Corporate LLC growth and diversification.
- Work on different special projects as assigned.