Strategic Account Manager
Vodafone South Ltd
- Handling given set of Large Corporate accounts.
- Responsible for additional and incremental revenue from the Existing Accounts by cross selling.
- Manage over 12 strategic customer accounts (Annual estimated revenue-INR 120 Mn).
- Tracking the revenue trend in every Strategic Account (Region wise and Product wise) and to increase the revenue.
- To map End user, Coach, Influencers, Decision makers and other financial details for all the accounts.
- To work as a consultant understanding the problem areas and providing customized solutions.
- Achieve new / hunting account penetration in the Must-Win Accounts.
- Making presentations to Key decision makers on Vodafone Capabilities in Mobility and fixed line space.
Measured on delivery of financial targets which includes,
- Achieve the total national budgeted billed revenue target for the year, from the allocated set of account.
- Subscriber base growth from existing accounts and achieve budgeted target from voice and non voice products.
- Penetrating into competition strong hold accounts with set of Vodafone’s products.
- Revenue growth YOY.
- Customer wallet share on overall telecom spent.
- Account level CXO engagements.