Jun 2015 - Present
- Member of the sales management team at Axial Systems the independent leading UK IT value added reseller and specialist integrator. Since 1989, we have been helping our clients meet their strategic and tactical business challenges with innovative market leading network, security and services solutions.
- My role is to drive continued revenue and margin growth with a great team of 8 Account and Senior Account Managers.
Jan 2013 - Jan 2014
Regional Sales Director - UK/Ir & Nordics
- Lead, organised and motivated a team of direct sales reps, internal sales and pre-sales. Accountable for the combined performance of the team and the UK/Ire/Nordic number.
- Portfolio of products and services sold: EnCase eDiscovery, EnCase Cybersecurity, and EnCase Analytics to FTSE 100 companies in the UK and Ireland, plus Nordic Countries.
- Results: During 2013 I grew my business by >20% over 2012 which was the strongest year for five years.
Jan 2011 - Jan 2012
Sales Director Information Security - EMEA
- Expanded remit to include Oracle Database Security portfolio in addition to IAM at EMEA-level.
- Seconded as Sales Director, Information Security UK Commercial Team part-time. This remit covered 55% of the UK Infosec budget, which is the largest revenue contributor in EMEA.
- Results: Net software license revenues $75m 2012
Jan 2008 - Jan 2011
Sales Director Identity Management - EMEA
- Promoted to Director following three sequential years of >50% license revenue growth at EMEA-level.
- Responsibilities maintained including management of EMEA Sales and Pre-Sales teams.
- Other responsibilities included defining business plan, revenue goals, headcount investment, recruitment and sales operations of business across EMEA, with senior management in both EMEA and HQ.
- Results: Net software license revenues were $37m 2009, $49m 2010, $71m 2011
Jan 2005 - Jan 2008
Senior Sales Manager Identity Man - EMEA
- Responsible for founding and establishing the Identity & Access Management business for Oracle across EMEA with line management responsibility for a team of 12 senior sales & pre-sales people.
- My team and I were responsible for meeting the EMEA-level license revenue budgets during the first few years. To scale the business we also focused on skilling up the Oracle and partner field.
- Results: Net software license revenues were $7m 2006, $14m 2007, $22m 2008
Jan 2004 - Jan 2005
Regional Sales Manager - UK & Ir / EMEA Lead prior to Oracle acquisition
- Oblix were a startup funded by Kleiner Perkins, led by ex-CEO Symantec and later acquired by Oracle
- Focused on developing the Commercial verticals in the UK. Latterly EMEA lead prior to Oracle acquisition for approximately six months.
- Key customer wins included AXA, BA, British Land and GLOW Project which was a beach head win booked within first few months after acquisition by Oracle)
2001 - 2004
Regional Sales Manager - UK & Ireland
- Secure were Nasdaq listed and later acquired by McAfee an Intel Company.
- Focused on Commercial sector. Key wins include BBC - global web filtering and SONY - pan-EMEA two-factor authentication.
Member of Chartered Management Institute