Management of Customer Service and Operations
- Managed branch operations such as providing a high level of customer service, including management of rental counter, customer flow, and telephone service as well as training by example.
- Develop and maintain branch operational plan.
- Use initiative, independent judgment and decision-making skills to perform a variety of duties and solve problems.
- Manage overall branch operations in absence of and/or request of the Branch manager.
Human Resource Management
- Supervise, train and develop management trainees.
- Provide continual feedback regarding employee performance such as going over monitored sales goals and overall performance.
Sales & Marketing and Financial Performance
- Develop, plan and actively participate in branch sales and marketing efforts to increase and improve business.
- Train and motivate employees to increase branch sales by understanding, communicating and using the sales process to promote company protection products and vehicle features.
- Manage branch account receivables, including negotiating payment plans, collecting difficult account receivables as well as preparing write-offs for uncollectible accounts.
- Assist in training management trainees regarding branch receivables.
Fleet Management and Maintenance
- Evaluate flee mix and utilization
- manage flee for rentals
- Ensure adherence to vehicle deletion policy and vehicles maintenance standards.