Seeking a rewarding opportunity to apply my sales and management capabilities for a reputable company.
- Outdoor activities
Assistant Manager with 3 years experience in Sales, Customer Service and Management.
- Aggressive sales performer by developing, planning and monitoring sales efforts to improve business.
- Managed territories concerning different clienteles, addressing their needs and providing solutions.
- Organized and executed marketing action plans to maximize company brand exposure.
- Maintain high level corporate standard in customer service.
- Proven relationship-builder with solid interpersonal skill and display professionalism that is adaptable to cultural sensitivity.
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive environment, act confidently as an innovative problem- solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Managed a satellite office generating over $30,000 dollars a month.
- Assisted in producing over $100,000 dollars a month in revenue within several branch offices.
- Assisted in increasing several branches operating profit by ten percent.
- Analytical thinker with capabilities in identifying, improving, and streamlining complex work process.
- Provide support in P&L statement by analyzing company trends in revenue and cost, furthermore to execute action plans to drive positive results.
- Flexible team player who thrives in fast pace environment as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple tasks.
- Trained, coached and mentored several employees to achieve short and long term performance goals.
- Active listener and communicator who effectively convey information verbally and in writing.
- Maintained a profitable flee mix of over 120 units by performing standard quality control.
Leadership and Sales
Jul 2007 - Present
Level 1 Manager
Management of Customer Service and Operations
- Managed branch operations such as providing a high level of customer service, including management of rental counter, customer flow, and telephone service as well as training by example.
- Develop and maintain branch operational plan.
- Use initiative, independent judgment and decision-making skills to perform a variety of duties and solve problems.
- Manage overall branch operations in absence of and/or request of the Branch manager.
Human Resource Management
- Supervise, train and develop management trainees.
- Provide continual feedback regarding employee performance such as going over monitored sales goals and overall performance.
Sales & Marketing and Financial Performance
- Develop, plan and actively participate in branch sales and marketing efforts to increase and improve business.
- Train and motivate employees to increase branch sales by understanding, communicating and using the sales process to promote company protection products and vehicle features.
- Manage branch account receivables, including negotiating payment plans, collecting difficult account receivables as well as preparing write-offs for uncollectible accounts.
- Assist in training management trainees regarding branch receivables.
Fleet Management and Maintenance
- Evaluate flee mix and utilization
- manage flee for rentals
- Ensure adherence to vehicle deletion policy and vehicles maintenance standards.
Oct 2006 - Jun 2007
Sales Retail Merchandiser
An outsourcing company specializing in sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and consumer goods companies.
- Worked to meet clients company objective by maintaining full distribution on existing product displays.
- Serviced a territory and communicated effectively with multiple managers within two retail (Home Depot) store departments.
- Ensured clients objective standards by maintaining secondary placements of products being fully stocked, correctly assigned and faced properly according to set schematics.
Jun 2004 - Jan 2006
Best Buy Retail
Sales/Cashiers/Store Credit Cards
- Worked in the Home Theater department participating in holiday special events generating over $450.000 dollars.
- Handles front end cashiers to better assist customer flow during peak times.
- Increased customer traffic flow by promoting store credit cards and maintained an eighty percent sales goal when signing qualified customers.