Deputy Manager (Lead Consultant)
Adecco India Pvt. Ltd
Adecco is a Global Fortune 500 company and the world leader in workforce solutions. The Adecco Group network connects over 700,000 associates with business clients each day through its network of over 33,000 employees and 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to corporate clients and qualified associates.
- Manage key accounts with target orientation.
- Identifying potential clients to generate new business.
- Executing search work for middle and senior level assignments.
- Relationship management with existing clients and candidates.
- Ensure process compliance.
- Conducting weekly and monthly reviews of recruiters, in relation to performance, appraisal, leave & absenteeism, motivation and grievance handling for their continual personal and professional development.
- Accountable for individual targets and team targets.
- Team management of four recruiters.
- Assign requirements according to priority and competencies of team members.
- Helping the team to shortlist the candidates, by matching their candidates profile with the client's requirement.
- Interaction with clients on regular basis to understand their requirements specifications and different selection procedures, which includes client visits on regular basis.
Sectors worked in Software Services & Products, Telecom, Banking & Finance.
Organizations Worked for - Ranging from large to medium size organizations for both Indian & multinational companies. Managed key accounts like Microsoft, IBM Global Services, Mastek, Datacraft, Accenture Services, Tech Mahindra, Orange Business Services, Perot Systems, Cisco Systems, CSC, Birlasoft etc.