Recruited for Hewitt's corporate hires and external outsourcing clients. Sourced and screened candidates, facilitated a multi-step interview process, coached managers through the assessment and selection of candidates. Managed the candidate relationship producing higher acceptance ratios and retention stats. Designed, delivered and negotiated offers and relocation packages for professional hires including Actuaries, Pension and Benefit specialists, Account Managers and Business Developers, Banking, Accounting, Finance, IT and Operations roles, Communication and Research specialists, Compensation professionals.
- Generated a continuous flow of applicants resulting in successful hires across all business groups
- Managed complex, concurrent searches resulting in over 150 hires per year
- Built strong relationships with hiring managers to assess needs and create job profiles
- Effectively and thoroughly conducted applicant screening and telephone interviews, trained in OFCCP Compliance, resulting in the identification of qualified candidates possessing specific, focused strengths and capabilities
- Demonstrated capability to negotiate competitive and equitable employment offers
- Utilized multiple sourcing tools including cold calling, social networking, and websites such as AIRS Oxygen, Google, and advanced Boolean searches, flipping, x-ray, and stripping
- Proficient in the use of multiple Applicant Tracking Databases such as Taleo, PeopleSoft e-Recruit, Deploy, WinSeach and Adapt