Full life cycle recruiter with extensive experience in internal and outsourcing environments. Recent long term contract assignment with Hewitt Associates demonstrates ability to transition into new and different environments while contributing immediately to recruitment results. In partnership with hiring managers, develops and implements recruitment strategies which tap into a variety of sourcing methods. Facilitates a structured interview process, interviews and assesses a diverse pool of candidates, trained in OFCCP Compliance, designs and negotiates offers, and finally, orients new hires. Relationship building and negotiating skills have been critical in past success. As a good listener and intuitive assessor, brings a passion for recruiting to assignments.
Contract Recruiting, Executive Recruiting, Full Life Cycle Recruiting, Direct Sourcing, Internet sourcing, AIRS Trained, Recruitment Optimization, Process Reengineering, College Recruiting, Program Development, OFCCP Trained, Competency Development, Behavior Based Interview Training, Benefits Design, Social Networking
Apr 2006 - Jan 2009
Recruited for Hewitt's corporate hires and external outsourcing clients. Sourced and screened candidates, facilitated a multi-step interview process, coached managers through the assessment and selection of candidates. Managed the candidate relationship producing higher acceptance ratios and retention stats. Designed, delivered and negotiated offers and relocation packages for professional hires including Actuaries, Pension and Benefit specialists, Account Managers and Business Developers, Banking, Accounting, Finance, IT and Operations roles, Communication and Research specialists, Compensation professionals.
- Generated a continuous flow of applicants resulting in successful hires across all business groups
- Managed complex, concurrent searches resulting in over 150 hires per year
- Built strong relationships with hiring managers to assess needs and create job profiles
- Effectively and thoroughly conducted applicant screening and telephone interviews, trained in OFCCP Compliance, resulting in the identification of qualified candidates possessing specific, focused strengths and capabilities
- Demonstrated capability to negotiate competitive and equitable employment offers
- Utilized multiple sourcing tools including cold calling, social networking, and websites such as AIRS Oxygen, Google, and advanced Boolean searches, flipping, x-ray, and stripping
- Proficient in the use of multiple Applicant Tracking Databases such as Taleo, PeopleSoft e-Recruit, Deploy, WinSeach and Adapt
Jul 2005 - Mar 2006
Senior Executive Recruiter
Search Group/RemX IT Staffing
• Strong positive client relationship skills and excellent customer service skills. • Able to reduce time-to-fill and cost-per-hire. • Fully competent recruiting at all levels through corporate full life-cycle process. • Highly organized and proficient recruiter. • Able to source steady flow of qualified candidates. • Well informed with current employment laws. • Experienced recruiting a diverse workforce. • Able to target and cold call into competing companies and recruit.