Accounts and Finance Executive
ePlanet Communications Inc
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, and other financial reports, financial statements, etc and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Managing and Forecasting cash/bank payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow and Bank Reconciliations.
- Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues;
- Arranging financial audits (External and Internal).
- Complete Management of Receivables and Payables.
- Prepare, Manage and execute monthly payroll of all business unites (preparation to disbursement)
- Complete Management of Provident Fund of Employees and other employees’ benefits. Full and final settlements of exiting employees
- Preparation of Sales Commission of Outbound department
- To manage compliance issues ( Income tax, sales tax, EOBI, Social Security, Professional tax and other legal matters as when arise)
- Compute taxes and, preparations, filling and declaration of monthly and yearly tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems
- Handle day to day functioning of the Accounts and finance of Finance Department.
- Directly Reporting to Company CFO and CEO
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
- Management of Operating Fixed Assets.
- Monthly Profit and Loss Reporting and, Daily and Monthly Financial Position Reporting and,
- Other duties and projects as assigned.