Holding an offshore sailing skippers license. Hobbies include sailing, computers, music, and traveling.
Personal Details Address: 23, Road 10
Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
Telephone : +20100522631
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Nationality : Greek
Date of Birth: 4/6/1966
Marital Status : Married (2 children)
Profile Results driven, highly motivated executive with management expertise of more than 15 years in roles such as Sales and Account management, Business Development, Commercial Director and Managing Director in IT, Telecom and Banking industries. Fast track management carrier in multinational environments, coupled with the ability to create top-performance teams and achieving demanding goals in highly cometitive environments. Ability to merge IT Technology initiatives with commercial opportunities and overall company strategy. Driven by creativity thus a P&L advocate. Eager to inspire and get inspired longing to contribute to the most demanding work tasks.
- Leadership. Decisive under pressure. Sales into Enterprise & SMB business areas. Leading by example, and exploiting and demonstrating past experience.
- People Management. Excellent peoples’ management and leadership skills. Recruiting and motivating teams, devising individual coaching and training programs to increase skills. Promoting culture change by empowerment and individual team accountability
- Financial & Commercial focus. Writing proposals, internal and external, to cost justify business investment and raise capital. Negotiating and contracting for key deals and contracts.
- Highly motivated. Personality that demands and strives for excellence in all aspects of professional life.
Jul 2006 - Present
Mellon Egypt SAE
Mellon is a leading multinational group offering world-class technological solutions and value added services, to serve the increasing needs of financial institutions and organizations with strong consumer transactions business.
Our unique offering builds on our expertise and proven ability to successfully address the challenges that arise from our customers' rapidly changing and highly competitive environment.
And we deliver on our promise efficiently and cost-effectively wherever our customers need us.
Today, we employ more than 2,500 people in over 11 countries with our corporate headquarters located in Athens, Greece. Our revenues for 2009 are expected to reach €85 million, continuing the solid double-digit year-over-year revenue growth the Group has been experiencing in the past years.
As the Managing Director Managing Director I have the responsibility for the expansion of the group to Africa and Middle East region. I have started the Egypt's subsidiary from green field. Main responsibilities were the Company's establishment procedures, project management of building and infrastructure setup, selection and recruitment of the management team, group's brand awareness to key customers. Also I have under my responsibility forecasts, budgets and P&L. Big achievement was the successful full operation in a period of less than 5 months.
Sep 1999 - Jun 2006
Sales Director - Shareholder
System Soft SA
- A major Singular Business Center keeping a customer base of more than 1500 SMEs.
- Specialized in Singular's ERP Software named Singular Enterprise and CRM Applications named AlphaPartner.
- Leading the Large Accounts Department and specialized in design and implementation of complex hardware & software solutions such as Virtual Private Networks, Voice over IP Services, security infrastructure including firewalls, authentication and authorization management systems.
Creation and personal management of an International Sales Department with focus in Eastern Europe and Former Soviet Countries. The results were very encouraging with a particularly profitable collaboration in Armenia.
Sep 1997 - Sep 1999
Shareholder / IT & Sales Consultant
Internet Hellas SA
- Acquired Internet Hellas S.A. The company started as a team of 7 people.
- Expanded the sales team and reached a CAGR of 110% for 3 consecutive years.
- Initiation and implementation of Service Level Management practices.
Mar 1992 - Sep 1999
Shareholder / Sales Manager
A major Singular Business Partner keeping a customer base of more than 800 SME's. Led the merge of the company with System Soft S.A. and acquisition of 34% by Delta Singular while keeping a shareholder stake.
Mar 1989 - Mar 1992
Account Manager with responsibility to promote Commercial Software Packages through a large Business Partners channel and End Users.
Mar 1987 - Mar 1989
Programmer, Network Administrator
Greek Military Service, Hellenic Navy, GEN/C5
- Involved in the implementation of the First Automated System of registering the draftees in the military service, in a mainframe environment (Perkin Elmer).
- Involved in the implementation of the Software Information System for the payroll of the personnel of Hellenic Navy, in a mainframe environment (BULL).
- Organized and introduced seminars and computer support of the employees on the use of the software products.
Jan 1986 - Mar 1987
Joined the sales department with responsibility to promote Personal Computers and Servers both in retail and wholesale.
Jul 1985 - Jan 1986
Analyst / Programmer
Achaia Clauss SA
Proposed by Control Data, I joined a group of programmers in the payroll and general ledger project, in a mainframe environment (Perkin Elmer).