Imelda Dulcich Public Relations
I specialize in helping organizations in their public relations efforts by telling their story in a compelling way, leveraging the entire mix of traditional, social, and mobile communication channels.
I'm a Public Relations professional with a 20+ year track record of expertise addressing key needs related to public relations strategy, organizational leadership, community and economic development, corporate branding, marketing, event planning, and media campaigns.
I help clients engage their customers and stakeholders in exciting and profitable new ways.
• Branded Storytelling
• Media Relations and Releases
• Public Relations Campaigns
• Social Media Strategy
• Community Building
• Personal/Business Branding
• Event Planning/Staging/Management
• Client Networking
• Volunteer Outreach/Non-Profit Events
• Program Assessment and ROI Measurement
• Social Media Education and Ongoing Consultation
I work diligently to build ties within business communities. The benefit? Business connections, shared networking and leveraging every opportunity to keep my clients visible and connected. I have an extraordinary passion for Seattle.