Liaquat National Hospital & Medical College
- Drive collaboration between team members on infrastructure (Hipath 4000 PABX system,) initiatives. Head of the Department and Projects including VOIP, Internet Telephony, Telecom, Surveillance, Nurse Call systems, Audio Systems, Video Conferencing Solutions, Routers,Switches,GSM Microsites,Optical Fiber and Fire Alarm systems
- Defined and maintained fully-transparent budget within the organization. Scope also included preparing technical layouts and drawings in consultation with the design teams, security consultants to ascertain the specific design objectives, requirements and constraints of the revamping infrastructure projects.
- Preparing preliminary budget and schedule based on the preliminary layout plan and revise according to the updates made to the final project plan to develop a final project budget and schedule.
- Major Projects .
- Migration of Hipath 4000 system to Hipath Openscape System with 12000 Extensions and VOIP in Liaquat National Hospital
- Designed CCTV Surveillance Control Room
- Public Address Systems of Auditorium and Lecture Halls.
- Nurse Call System of Different Wards.
- Designed Addressable Fire Alarm System of Auditorium and Lecture Halls.
- Team work with with Mobilink and Telenor for the installation of GSM Microsites in Liaquat National Hospital
- Designed Quematic System in Laboratory and Blood Bank
- Designed Telecard PRI in Telecom Switch Room