Wireless provider of voice and data communication products to Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin markets with >600 employees, 4.5K subscribers and ~$300M annual revenues.
Managed up to $1.5M budget and high-performing team responsible for store positioning, leasing, planning and design, tenant build outs, merchandising strategy, operational processes, policies, procedures and multi-channel training and support. Reported to VP, Marketing and Communications.
- Optimized retail channel in tri-state region through market analysis, site selection and completion of >95 new store openings, remodels, relocations and closing projects, 100% on time and on budget.
- Led cross-functional teams to design, implement and train 160+ sales staff on interactive displays prior to launching ~8 new technology products per year, resulting in increased customer interaction and accelerated sales.
- Spearheaded team project to improve process for production of POP graphics, resulting in 75% reduction in cycle time and 88% cost savings after start-up costs.
- Directed teams in re-branding 5 company acquisitions, integrating 30 retail stores into company's distribution network and training 65+ sales employees on new systems. Sales channel-readiness by target date resulted in seamless transition for customers and expedited profitability.
- Standardized agent merchandising program, including signage, fixtures and point-of-purchase (POP) displays, and collaborated with agent managers to implement in ~200 agent stores. Resulted in heightened brand identity and ~20% cost savings.